2.14.2009

Happy Valentine's Day & Updates


Sorry for the lack of blogging, but I have sick for the past two weeks. Seems there is a nasty bug going around and getting everyone sick.
I started to feel better and the lemon teas I've been making at work have helped me out.
Enough bout me, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!




Please vist my Flickr page so can see some of my latest work. I had a chance to work again with Ernie when he did a photoshoot last Sunday with Crissy & Daisy.

It was a long photoshoot, but like always it was a great experienced.

I like the opportunity to always advance my photography skills and working with different photographers and models.

I hope to be doing more, and more photoshoots in the coming months. Currently I am planning to do a promo shoot for the hip-hop group All Nightaz based out of Long Beach, Ca.


No comments: