3.26.2009

Adding to my Library

I'm excited & I can't wait for my books to arrived from Amazon. I'm rarely excited over books, but this books are about photography so you can probably understand why I'm a little joyful.

I bought 3 books:

The Hot Shoe Diaries
by Joe McNally


Minimalist Lighting
by Kirk Tuck


The Art of Digital Wedding Photography
by Bambi Cantrell

As a side note, Photo SharpShooters is presenting a seminar with the great Bambi Cantrell. Please visit the website in forthcoming weeks if you are interesting in attending. The price for the seminar is set tentatively at $45 dollars including a catered lunch, and locations is still TBD.
Bambi is one of Top 10 wedding photographers in the world and it would be a great opportunity for any photographer to attend.

No comments: