1.07.2009

Good Morning

Godd Morning All,
I have to decided to do a goal list for the New Year, I know its Jan 7 and I'm already starting off on a bad foot by doing this a week late, but I was busy. I had a crazy and fun New Year's Party and right after that me and some friends took off and went camping to Joshua Tree. If you have never been, I suggest that everyone go at least once in their life time.

Its time for business, this are goals, not resolutions.

  • Run/Jog for 20-30mins 4 times out of a week.
  • Take more Pictures. Period. (simple)
  • Try to keep up my Blog.(daily)
  • Go camping at least 3 more times this year.
  • Push myself as a Photographer. Both creatively and technically. Increase my communication level with my subjects.(models & people)
I think they are all reasonable goals. I started yesterday by doing 20mins yesterday on elliptical machine. woot woot.

A pic from Joshua Tree:

There was a total of 12 that went to Joshua Tree, we camp at Cottonwood campgrounds located on south entrance of the park off Highway 10, about 2.5hr drive from Orange County. Well worth the drive.

The weather was not too bad, chilly nights and cool and breezy days with the sun above you.

Next time I go, I want to stay at north entrance of the park at higher elevation like Jumbo Rocks campground.

Please visit my Flickr to see more from Joshua Tree and other recent Pics.

No comments: