1.14.2009

Long Week

Its Wednesday, hump-day, its 2:38pm and this day can't end soon enough. I was wishing and dreaming of Friday since Monday.(sigh)


Wells since Im here, lets make the best of it.
I took this pic on Sunday just around dusk when I was done shooting pics of the kids.(clients) HaHa.

The duck wasn't cooperating as well as I wanted but I try to be as patient as possible.
After the fact I realized a few things I could have done differently. I should have pushed the ISO to 1600 instead of 1000, the D90 can handle it. After the ISO adjustment, I should have closed up the aperture to f/5.6-8 instead of f/1.8.

I think those two adjustments would have given me a much better and more foucused picture. I'm still satisfy with the end result of this one, especially the rich blues.

I hope you enjoyed the image, this few minutes I escape work make my day much better. Please visit my Flickr page for new images. Hopefully tonight I finish editing the batch of pics from Sunday. Cheers.

No comments: