8.14.2009

Reflection::Standing on the Dock?

I must apologize for the long absence on my blog but I been taking some personal time off from photography and the photog-net, including my own personal blog.

I've been busy enjoying music and going to concerts and working on relationships with friends and families and making new ones.

This last week I been getting into photography mindset, I been visiting blogs of photographers I respect and adored ( Zack Arias ) and I did a photo assignment at club/party event and photographing some DJs in action. All in preparation for the two weddings I'm shooting in September.

But yesterday, visiting Zack's blog made me appreciate him more as a person, educator, and benevolent person for sharing his knowledge and own personal trials and tribulations. His post "How Many Of You Are Standing On The Dock?" was about the readers and followers of his blog and their personal struggles with photography and life. It puts me at eased that I'm not the only one with such frustration and anguish with my personal photography but it also frightens that so many more talented photographers than I have this feeling. I have push myself beyond my own shackles and become the amazing photography I know I can be.
Again, please as a photographer or just as curious lurker on my blog, watch Zack's video, "Transform"

A blog post without pictures, that would be a crime. LOL. I'm gonna share a few images of my trip to San Francisco with a new special person in my life that has taken my breath away. Please enjoy.












No comments: