9.02.2009

Engagement :: Fabiola & Daniel

I had an awesome time shooting Fabiolas & Danny's Engagement Session this last Sunday at Santa Monica Pier and 3rd Street Promenade .

The pier was overcrowded, I guess we underestimated the masses of people needing a relief from this lat summer heat wave that just won't leave. We decided to avoid the crowds at the beach and we walk through promenade and the surrounding streets and back alleys. At almost every stop we made to take some photographs we would get a slew of smiles and "Congratulations" from people passing by. It was great!!!

I love the energy and playfulness that this couple share with the world that it made my job easy. I wish every couple was so open and willing to let people see the love they have for each other. Fabiola couldn't stop laughing and smiling through the entire shoot and that was due to Danny's easy going and humorous ways.

Please keep an eye out on Ernie's Blog to check out his pictures from the Engagement Session. Ernie and I can't wait to rock their wedding in Ocotber.

Enjoy!!!

DSC_0724_258-5

DSC_0610_182-3

DSC_0914_389-6

DSC_0943_406-7

DSC_1030_478-8

DSC_1099_518-9

DSC_1125_538-10

No comments: